P&E ART & TAX BV
Work founded upon a creative mind and creative environment: That is our motto! The office in Doetinchem the Netherlands (for works of art please see the ART section) is an inspiring space where Peter Kleinreesink carries out his fiscal activities.
Creativity and trust. That is what it’s all about:
• so a creative environment;
• where creative (international) tax solutions are worked out;
• in the area of national and international fiscal law;
• where the smart entrepreneur is central;
• where any obstacles to asking questions have been removed;
• where only advice is charged for;
• where telephone consultation and requests for information are free;
• where legal models are made available free of charge;
• where fixed price agreements can be used
• where a subscription system is possible;
• where a fiscal prevention insurance can be taken out for certain tax risks;
• where transparency, honesty and integrity are the core values;
• and where business is conducted based on trust.
Peter is the most of te time working in the area of the international fiscal law. He has a lot of experience in setting up international tax structures in Hong Kong and China, United States of America, Canada, Dubai and Europe (Netherlands, Luxembourg and Cyprus).
At this moment we are working on a new trust company for corporate and financial services in the Netherlands, Curaçao, Dubai and Hong Kong. Peter is also experienced in setting up IP (intellectuel propertie) tax-structures.
Peter speaks English, German and Dutch fluently. He is graduated as Master of Law (LL.M. Tax Law at the Tilburg University).
- Tax inspector at the Dutch Tax Authorities (Corporate/Income Tax and International Tax Law)
- Lecturer Tax Law at the Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen (bachelor and master)
- Member of the board of appeal of the Dutch Federation of Tax Law